Parent note: Please check your student’s lunch account in PowerSchool. Notices were sent out on Wednesday on accounts that were overdue. Please take care of this as all accounts have to be current by the last day of school May 26. The last day lunch is served is Wednesday, May 24. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.
Monday Lunch – Hamburger or Fish & French Fries
- 7:30 – Devotions – Mr. Wilaby
- Chapel set-up Katie, Claire, Jack, Donna, Rebecca, Clara
- 10:33 – Chapel – Mr. Landskroener
- 1:30 Watertown/Mayer Mtg (Kevin & Joel off campus)
- 4:00 – Girls & Boys V Golf @ Ridges at Sand Creek – dismissed 2:20 – leave 2:35
- 4:00 – Varsity Softball @ Jordan H.S. – dismissed @ 2:00 – leave 2:15
- 4:30 – C Baseball vs Jordan @ St. Benedict Ball Field in New Prague – dismiss 2:45 depart 3:00 (all baseball)
- 4:30 – B Baseball vs Jordan @ Jordan Mini Met
- 5:00 – V Baseball vs Jordan @ Jordan H.S.
- 6:00 – Delegate Assembly in the Media Center
All PSEO students
You are responsible for returning your books. If you don’t you will be charged. Print out a shipping label from your PSEO college and mail them back for free.
Next year PSEO students
Please register NOW! This includes Crown Psychology. After you register turn in your half sheet to Mrs. Kelzer.
All students that will be a TA next year, hand in your signed forms NOW!
All volleyball players for next year
we will have a meeting on Monday, May 15. More info to follow!
Girls Interested in Soccer for Next Year
There will be a brief informational meeting on Wednesday, May 17 after chapel at the front of the Fine Arts Center.
Spring Concert and Awards Assembly, May 17th
The evening begins with awards starting at 6:00 PM. Following awards at 7:00 PM will be the final performance by the band & choir. The choir will light up the stage with a Disney Medley and some tunes from Grease. The band is defined as a “Super Band.” Come and enjoy the show. The lobby will be filled with art projects from the 2016-17 school year.
The senior luncheon will be held on Wednesday, May 17 during 4th hour in the F.A. lobby. On Friday, May 19 the Senior Breakfast will begin at 7:10 – 8:00 AM in the cafeteria.
Final Exams schedule
- May 24th P3, 5, 6
- May 25th P1, 7
- May 26th P4, 2 (followed by graduation rehearsal)