Monday, May 8
Monday Lunch – Popcorn Chicken & Tater Tots
- 7:30 – Devotions – Stefan
- 10:30 – Chapel – Mr. Wilaby
- Chapel set-up – Andrew, Nick, Chris, Katie & Kate
- Spotlight on Academics certificates to be handed out after chapel. – Kris
- 4:00 – Girls Golf @ LeSueur Country Club – dismiss after 6th , depart 2:20
- 4:00 – Boys Golf – Glencoe Country Club – dismiss 2:25 , depart 2:40
- 4:30 – C-Baseball vs Belle Plaine @ New Germany town baseball field
- 4:30 – B Baseball vs Belle Plaine @ Mayer Community Center
- 5:00 – V Baseball vs Nelle Plaine @ Mayer LHS field
- 5:00 – B Softball vs LeSueur Henderson @ Lindstrom Park New Germany
Tuesday Lunch – Italian Dunkers w/marinara Sauce & Tri-Taters
Final Exams schedule
May 24th P3, 5, 6 / May 25th P1, 7 / May 26th P4, 2 (followed by graduation rehearsal)
Student’s in the cafeteria along the wall by the walk in freezers, Lori has placed a large amount of containers that you have brought your lunch in and did not pick up your containers. All these containers must be picked up by May 19 or they will be discarded. So parents if you are missing containers please talk with your student. Thank you.
All Junior Parents
The decorating for Prom will be Thursday evening – May 4 at 7 pm. in the Fine Arts Auditorium.
Scholars on the Radio
KDUZ radio (1260 AM) will air the interviews with Mayer Lutheran’s valedictorian, Parker Esterberg, and Salutatorian, Carly Stramer, on Monday, May 8 at 3:35 PM. The interviews can be listened to via the live stream at www.kduz.com. Once the interviews have aired they will be archived and available to be listened to at www.kduz.com. Congratulations Parker and Carly. God’s blessings to each of you and the class of 2017.
Zion Extended Care Help Needed
Zion Lutheran Extended Care in Mayer is seeking responsible individuals to serve as supervisors for both the morning and afternoon shifts for the 2017/18 school year and beyond. Morning hours include 6:45-8:00, but could be adjusted to 7:55 to allow time for the supervisor to get to school. The afternoon shift is from 2:50 pm (or 3) to 6:00 pm. All shifts are available and could potentially lead to as many as 20 hours per week for the right individual. Responsibilities include supervision of children both indoors and outdoors (play, homework, and crafting), serving a light breakfast in the morning, serving a light snack in the afternoon, tidying and light cleaning, administering minor first aid as needed. Must be at least 15 years of age and enjoy working with children, plus have reliable transportation. Interested individuals should contact Katie Baumann at (314)302-6663 or firstname.lastname@example.org.