Parent note: Please check your student’s lunch account in PowerSchool. Notices were sent out on Wednesday on accounts that were overdue. Please take care of this as all accounts have to be current by the last day of school May 26. The last day lunch is served is Wednesday, May 24. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.
Thursday Lunch – Spaghetti w/Meat Sauce & Garlic Toast
- 7:30 – Devotions
- 10:33 – Koinonia
- 11:30 – Region 2 Meeting
- 3:00 – Track @ LeSueur Henderson H.S. – dismissed 12:45 – leave 1:00
- 4:00 – C Baseball (DH) vs NYA @ NYA baseball field
- 4:00 – B Baseball (DH) vs NYA @ Cologny Robert G. Fritz field – dismissed 2:25 – leave 2:40 (all baseball)
- 5:00 – V Baseball (DH) vs NYA @ Norwood Sports Complex
- 4:00 – Girls Golf @ Montgomery Golf course – dismissed 2:00 – leave 2:15
- 4:30 – V Softball TBD
- 6:30 – Algebra Mastery Test
Friday Lunch – Fajita or Buffalo Chicken Wrap & Curly Fries
On Friday, May 19 the Senior Breakfast will begin at 7:10 – 8:00 AM in the cafeteria.
All PSEO students
You are responsible for returning your books. If you don’t you will be charged. Print out a shipping label from your PSEO college and mail them back for free.
Next year PSEO students
Please register NOW! This includes Crown Psychology. After you register turn in your half sheet to Mrs. Kelzer.
All students that will be a TA next year, hand in your signed forms NOW!
All girls interested in participating in basketball next season should meet in Mr. Gustin’s room on Friday during Academic Period for a short meeting about summer basketball.
Spring Concert and Awards Assembly, May 17th
The evening begins with awards starting at 6:00 PM. Following awards at 7:00 PM will be the final performance by the band & choir. The choir will light up the stage with a Disney Medley and some tunes from Grease. The band is defined as a “Super Band.” Come and enjoy the show. The lobby will be filled with art projects from the 2016-17 school year.
Final Exams schedule
- May 24th P3, 5, 6
- May 25th P1, 7
- May 26th P4, 2 (followed by graduation rehearsal)