In honor of the 500th Anniversary of the Reformation, Pastor Wismar will teach a class on Martin Luther and the Reformation beginning September 27. The class will focus on both the life of Martin Luther and the theology of the Reformation in general.
The class will be seven weeks long and will be held on Wednesday nights from 7:00-8:30 PM at MLHS. The dates are Sept. 27; Oct. 4, 11, 25; Nov. 1, 8, 15. There is no cost except the purchase of the textbook (see below).
If you would like to participate, you have two choices for registering: sign up quickly online using the form below or contact Renae Johnson in the administration office at 952-657-2251 Ext. 1002.
Class will meet in RM 101 unless otherwise noted. If you have pre-registration questions about the class please contact Stefan Wismar.
- Wednesday, September 27—7:00-8:30 PM
- Wednesday, October 4—7:00-8:30 PM
- Wednesday, October 11—7:00-8:30 PM
- Wednesday, October 18—NO CLASS
- Wednesday, October 25—7:00-8:30 PM
- Wednesday, November 1—7:00-8:30 PM
- Wednesday, November 8—7:00-8:30 PM
- Wednesday, November 15—7:00-8:30 PM
Kittelson, James M.; Hans H. Wiersma. Luther the Reformer: The Story of the Man and His Career, 2ndEd. ISBN-13: 978-1451488883