Mayer Lutheran High School has the following employment opportunities:
Director of Facility Marketing and Management
Our Mission: Mayer Lutheran High School seeks to prepare the next generation of Christian leaders.
Our Vision: As a vibrant Christian ministry, Mayer Lutheran high School’s vision is to increase its sphere of influence by maximizing student potential. By God’s grace, we will increase the number of Christian leaders we equip for faithful lives of service by:
- Enhancing the quality and relevance of opportunities for students;
- Expanding Christian education locally and globally, and embracing real-world opportunities;
- Becoming known for our personal and effective approach to equipping students for life now and into eternity;
- Being recognized as a school of unique and vital value at any price.
Our Essential Values: At Mayer Lutheran, our Essential Values are guidelines for behavior and a springboard for action. We use these values as a decision-making framework as we prepare the next generation of Christian leaders.
- Christ Centered
To be an integral part of the team ministry of Lutheran High School in Mayer and to market, promote, coordinate, and manage the use of the Mayer Lutheran High School facilities to generate third-source revenue for the school. This is a part-time position with no benefits.
The Director of Facility Marketing and Management will:
- Strive to follow the example of Jesus Christ in all aspects of life.
- Create and maintain a marketing plan to offer the Mayer Lutheran High School facility for rental to community individuals and groups outside of the regular school day and school-related events.
- Organize, lead, and execute the marketing plan for renting Mayer Lutheran High School facilities.
- Manage usage of the facility during rental activities including, but not limited to, granting access, providing for maintenance, staffing events as appropriate, writing and maintaining contracts and other written records and any other activities required for maintaining an organized, accountable approach to using the school’s facilities.
- Work in team ministry with the staff of Mayer Lutheran High School, especially the Activities Director.
- Keep abreast of best practices in marketing and managing facilities used for rental income.
- Consistently execute the policies and procedures of MLHS and provide suggestions for on-going improvement of the school’s ministry.
- Partner with staff, parents, volunteers, coaches, and other stakeholders of the ministry of Mayer Lutheran High School to provide events that reflect the very best of the school’s overall ministry and abide by the school’s Facility Use Policy in both the letter and spirit of the policy.
- Know and support the teachings of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod.
- Lead by example.
- Perform additional related duties to further the school’s mission that may be necessary from time to time.
- Demonstrate a passion for the vision and mission of Mayer Lutheran High School.
- Have an understanding and affinity of marketing and managing rental space. Experience in doing so in a school setting is desirable.
- Demonstrate an operational understanding of financial, human resource, communication, and organizational best practices related to hosting events.
- Maintain excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to all audience segments and be proficient in using digital technology.
- Possess a high-level knowledge of methods, materials, and equipment used in designing, implementing, and evaluating the process of hosting events.
Accountability: The Director of Facility Marketing and Management is directly accountable to the Executive Director and works under the authority of the Activities Director.
Compensation: As determined annually by the Board of Directors in consultation with the Executive Director.
To apply for this position, send a letter of application and current resume to Joel Landskroener at firstname.lastname@example.org.