The Crusader volleyball team defeated MVL 25-14, 25-12, 25-20 to advance to the subsection semifinals. They will play Buffalo Lake Hector Stewart on Monday night at 6:00 in Glencoe.
News & Events
October 30, 2015
5:30 pm Early Registration
6:00 pm: Bar opens. Appetizers served butler style
Social Hour Activity Stations
- Live Auction Lanyard Contest – $100 entry. Winner has pick of their choice for any Live Auction item
- 2015 Collectible Christmas Ornament – $25 each. Perfect Collectible. Start your collection for your freshmen now. Seniors commemorate your final year & everyone else: Join us as we “Prepare to Build.”
- Christmas Quilt Contest – 1 entry for $5, 5 entries for $20. Beautiful Holiday Handmade Quilt – Winner takes home
- Instant Wine Cellar – $25 entry. Winner receives an instant Wine Cellar with 50 bottles of wine! Complimentary delivery is available.
- ME! ME! ME! – $20 entry. Pick a Gift Box: wait to unwrap during the live auction & see who the lucky winner is. Winner takes home from these Waconia businesses: $200 gift certificate for Clearwater Clothing, $50 certificate from 1st Nails & $25 for the Mocha Money. Total Value: $275
- Joel’s Vintage Bowling Bag – 1 entry for $10, $ 3 entries for $20. Super Fun Tradition: Bowling bag is chocked full of gift cards from everywhere!
- Bean Bag Toss Contest – $5 entry. Winner who makes the most throws, WINS their own set of Custom MLHS bean bag game boards. – Keep an eye on that leader board!
- First Choice Table Contest – 1 entry for $10, 3 entries for $25. Peruse the table & purchse some entries to win. Everything on the table must go & it’s first choice. Winners drawn all night long.
- 52 Card GUN Draw Contest – $10 entry. Winner is taking home a Savage 17HMR Bolt Action Rifle. Valued at $250. Rifle provided by:
- Great Gatherings: – $25 person
- Micro-Brewery Tour: We’re loading up a bus and going on a taste sampling tour. Stops include: Waconia Brewery, Enki & Excelsior Brewery
- Mayer, Fieldstone Development Progressive Dinner: Appetizers, Main Course & Dessert Saturday, February 20, 2016
- Yoga & Relaxing Wine Reception: Well Balanced Life Studio, Waconia
- Silent Auction / Harvest Table / School Spirit – 3 great sections & it’s the traditional pen & paper auction. Tables close at 7:50pm.
- Dessert Dash – personal donation $amount. End your evening with a dash to choose the dessert your table wants to win- Winning tables will be called out at the beginning of dinner.
8 pm: Dinner & Program
Opening Welcome & Prayer Emcee: Mr. Dan Perell, Director of Admissions
Announcements for: Gold Card Drawing, Dessert Dash Winners, First Choice Table Winners
- 8:50 pm: Mr. Lane Video Introduction
- 9:00 pm: Student Speaker, Amanda Wade
- 9:10 pm: Joel Landskroener, Gift of the Heart
- 9:20 pm: LIVE Auction / Mike Radue Auctioneer
Live Auction Items
Crusader Pride Package
Includes: special reserved seating for 2 along with season game passes to a MLHS sport of your choice. Concierge concession service, reserved event parking spot and 2 tickets to all theatrical and musical MLHS productions throughout the school year.
Dinner with the Principal
Plan your own custom gourmet dinner for 4 at the home of MLHS Principal, Kevin Wilaby. Mr. Wilaby wears many hats and one hat not many have seen is that of a Enjoy a gourmet dinner for 4 at the home of our Principal, Kevin Wilaby.
This isn’t your average cabin getaway. Located on the Sauk River chain of Lakes in Cold Spring, MN, this top-notch, beautifully crafted, year-round cabin has all the amenities you need for a family vacation, girls getaway or romantic hideaway. Cabin sleeps up to 10. You will not be disappointed. Weekend choice is negotiated with property owners.
Fresh, artisan bread, delivered to your door.
BUT this could be it! The last year? Jennie has been baking bread for Lutheran High families for over 6 years already, long before Charlie even attended school at LHS and now he is graduating. This could be an opportunity never to be seen again. 6 months (counting tonight’s basket) of fresh bread: Ciabatta, French Baguette, Sourdough, Whole Grain, You Name it and Jennie will make it! Approximately 2-3 lbs. per month. Jennie will gladly teach you how to make your own bread too if a baking lesson is desired. Delivery is limited to 25 mile radius from MLHS. If you live further, special arrangements can be made.
South Dakota Cabin Rental
Located 3 miles from Sturgis, SD in the beautiful Black Hills in Boulder Canyon. This is the perfect spot to plan your family vacation. Visit Deadwood a mere 7 miles away. Go see Mount Rushmore. Your stay includes 4 nights and 5 days. Arrive on Wednesday & checkout Sunday. Cabin is not available the week before or during the week of the Sturgis rally. Value @ $1500-2000
Guided Fishing Trip
Want to see how the professionals fish? Here’s your opportunity
Travis Frank is a 29 year old fishing fanatic, living in Waconia, Minnesota. He has been guiding clients from all over the world for the past 14 seasons. He has fished nearly every species in the upper Midwest, with his adventures taking him all across the country. Though a multi-specie angler, his obsession and specialty is still the mighty muskie.You can catch him on the air as a regular reporter for Minnesota Bound and Due North Outdoors. Travis also co-hosts a “Live Outdoors” a radio show on WCCO, and is a regular guest on KFAN’s, “Fan Outdoors.” http://trophyencounters.com/about-travis-frank/
Enjoy a 4 hour, ½ day guided trip for 2 anglers. Guide supplies everything.
Sanibel Vacation House
Private Old FL style vacation home on Sanibel Island. Located one block from the beach. Reserve this 3 bedroom home with all the amenities for your 2015-2016 Vacation Getaway. Sleeps 8.
Lake Waconia Pontoon Boat Ride
Captain Masters welcomes you and 7 of your friends aboard his 24 foot Tahoe pontoon for an excursion ride on beautiful local, Llake Waconia. Enjoy handmade appetizers, desserts, and a catered main course. Date can be determined by purchaser and scheduled sometime between May and September. Ahoy mate’s!
U.S. Bank Stadium Tour
Be one of the first! Open to 4 couples or 8 individuals on a Saturday in November or December. Take a private tour of the U.S. Bank Stadium the newly constructed fixed-roof stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota’s Downtown East section on the site of the demolished Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome. Tour includes Vikings showroom. It’s the future home of our beloved MN Vikings. SKOL!
2003 Polaris Magnum 330 4×4
Sure! …because they are fun & yes, they can be practical too. This Polaris ATV is a joy to ride. The Polaris Magnum 330 4×4 comes to you installed with a completely brand new engine & winch. All you need now is your helmet. Go get it. Value $3000
Minneapolis Police Officer Ride-a-Long
Not everyone gets to do this. Seriously. You basically need to know someone. Guess what? We do! Let Officer Mike Taylor take you on a ride-a-long. If you’ve ever wondered what the experience of being a police officer is like, this is it. Throw on a pair of Ray Bans, grab your mag flashlight and maybe you’ll be able to push a button or two. Donuts included. *must be over 18 years old and sign waiver.
Traeger Wood Pellet Grill
Designed to let you champion outdoor cooking. Use it as a grill, BBQ Smoker, or a wood-fired convection oven. Your imagination is your only limitation. , SMOKER, OR A WOOD-FIRED
Benelli Montelfeltro 12 ga Semi-Auto Shotgun Valued: $1000
Henry “Golden Boy” Lever Action 22LR Rifle $480
Savage 17HMR Bolt Action Rifle $250
Mission Menace II Compound Bow with accessories $500
10:00pm: Closing , Prayer ~ Check out procedures reminders