For all current fees, please scroll down to Tuition & Fees
New Student Enrollment
- Access the New Student Application HERE.
- Schedule a Placement Test and interview with the Mayer Lutheran Admissions Office.
Returning Student Enrollment
You must complete re-enrollment online. Contact Admissions Office for a secure link.
- Pay application fee. After March 1, fee increases by $100.
- Complete and submit Tuition and Fees Contract.
- Pay re-enrollment fee by May 1. After May 1, fee increases by $100.
For all current fees, please scroll down to Tuition & Fees
Tuition Assistance is awarded to families based on need according to Tuition Aid Data Services (TADS) recommendations. Applications are submitted directly to TADS and recipients are notified by mail of grant approval.
- Apply for aid online at mytads.com.
- The deadline for tuition assistance applications is March 1. (Tuition Assistance applications received after that time, except in the case of students who enroll after March 1, cannot be guaranteed financial aid for the following school year.)
- Financial aid award letters will be mailed to parents by April 1. (In the case of students who enroll after March 1, letters will be mailed within two weeks of applying.)
- All financial aid is provided by generous supporters of the ministry of Mayer Lutheran High School. Letters of gratitude for aid may be directed to Attn: Financial Aid Committee and mailed to MLHS, 305 5th St NE, Mayer, MN 55360
Tuition Payment Plans
Four payment plans are available for paying tuition. All other applicable fees need to be paid according to posted deadlines. Please select your payment choice at the time of registration: quarterly, 10-month, & 12-month plans require an EFT Deposit Program. We do not charge fees for our payment plans!
- Annual: Tuition is payable on or before Aug. 1 of the applicable school year.
- Semester: Tuition is payable twice a year. Due on or before August 1and January 1 of the applicable school year.
- Quarterly: Tuition is payable four times a year. Due on or before Aug. 1, Nov. 1, Jan. 1, April 1 of applicable school year.
- 10-month: Tuition is payable ten times a year due the 1st of every month, starting Aug. l through May 1 of the applicable school year.
- 12-month: Tuition is payable twelve times a year due the 1st of every month, starting Aug. 1 through July 1 of the applicable school year.
- Pre-Paid Tuition Program: The MLHS Pre‐Paid Tuition Program encourages parents to lock-in tuition rates. For more information, please contact the Mayer Lutheran office
Important Registration & Enrollment Dates
Mayer Lutheran offers rolling admissions where new students may enroll at any time during the year. No matter when a student enrolls, our outstanding, compassionate staff will work to make a smooth transition for your child.
We do have several key dates throughout the school year that will help you decide when and how to enroll your child at Mayer Lutheran. Paying attention to deadlines enables you to have a low-stress experience in becoming a part of the Mayer Lutheran family.
- Deadline for completing the financial aid form at www.mytads.com.
- Last day for returning students to re-apply for admission for the $100 application fee. (It increases by $100 after that date!)
- Date when families applying for financial aid will receive notification of awards.
- Enrollment fee for upcoming school year due for all students. (Increases by $100 after that date!)
- New student placement tests administered. Please see assigned dates for each individual exam in letter mailed to homes from the admissions office.
- New student interviews conducted and course schedules created. Please see assigned dates for interviews in letter mailed to homes from the admissions office.
- Beginning-of-the-year information packet mailed to students’ homes.
- First day of school.
TUITION & FEES
2018-19 Tuition & Fees
(For information on 2017-18 tuition, please contact the school office at 952-657-2251.)
2018-19 Tuition: $10,225
To download current forms, please visit our forms page.
2018-19 Application Fee
For new enrollees to Mayer Lutheran High School, only: the application fee for both online and paper versions of the enrollment application is $25. Click here to apply now.
For all re-enrolling students, an annual application fee of $100 (non-refundable) is required at the time of application and is due by March 1. After March 1, the application fee for re-enrolling students increases to $200. Re-enrollment is online and is accessed through individual coded links sent to each family. If you have not received your email link, contact Dan Perrel, Director of Enrollment.
2018-19 Enrollment Fee
The annual enrollment fee is $650 and is due on or before May 1.
Enrollment fees submitted after May 1 increase to $750. The non-refundable enrollment fee covers technology, textbooks, instructional costs, tuition payment plans, on-line services, teaching supplies, communications, student admission to school events and transcripts.
2018-19 Athletic & Co-Curricular Fee
There is a $235 fee per activity for the first three activities, $200 per activity for activity four and beyond. Fees are per child. Each activity’s fee must be paid before the student is permitted to participate. Additional fees for golf, trapshooting, and cooperative sports with other schools may apply. Please contact our Student Services office for further information.
2018-19 International Student Fee
A $3,000 International Student Fee is required of students who live outside the United States and choose to study at MLHS. This fee covers the extra costs involved in processing and serving the unique needs of our students from other nations.
2018-19 Bus Fee
All bus fees are annual charges, which may be paid by semester – ½ due Sept. 1 and ½ due Jan. 1
- Annual Bus Fee-Both Ways $1,350; One Way $960; family two-way $1,700.
- Students may utilize the bus service for a monthly charge of $275.
- There is no charge for residents of District #111 (Watertown) and #110 (Waconia).
- Emergency Bus Use-$12 per ride per student.
- It is our policy to provide bus transportation for students, no matter where they live. Please call for details.
2018-19 Other Fees
- $100 Graduation Fee (seniors only)
- $20 Returned Bank Item
- $25 Late Payment Fee per item
Mayer Lutheran High School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to the students of the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarships and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs. Continued enrollment may be denied to students who have delinquent accounts or tuition and fees in arrears.