Tuesday, March 12 – Lunch- Chicken Noodle or Tomato Soup & Toasted Cheese Sandwich
Crusader Period Passes due by 3:15 PM
6:30 – 8:30 – VB Practice
The Kids In Need Foundation’s mission is to ensure that every child is prepared to learn and succeed in the classroom by providing free school supplies nationally to students most in need. More than 16 million kids live at or below the federal poverty index. For these students, school supplies are a luxury. Many arrive at school without a single pencil or notebook, unable to participate in day-to-day classroom activities. Teachers often attempt to close the gap by purchasing supplies with their own money, but they can only do so much.
We will be collecting the supplies during Koinonia on March 20th.
The Koinonia group with the most supplies will receive free big cookies at lunch the following Friday!
What you can donate:
- Boxed crayons
- Glue sticks
*Please make sure that everything you donate is in good condition and will be appropriate for kids ages PreK-12th grade to use.
If you know of anyone who would like to donate outside of the Koinonia groups, there will be a box in the office for others to put their supplies in.
MARCH 11, 2019
|Sports & Orthopaedic Specialists and Allina Health are proud to present the 11th annual Minnesota Athletes in Sports Medicine Scholarship. Two $2,500.00 scholarships are available and will be awarded to one male and one female graduating high school student athlete who intend to pursue a professional career in sports medicine.|
|Sports and Orthopaedic Specialists and Allina Health Minnesota Athletes in Sports Medicine Scholarship criteria:
1. Graduating high school senior from the state of Minnesota.
2. Planning on attending a four-year college or university within the United States.
3. Involved in an interscholastic sport each of their 4 years in high school.
4. Intending to major in a field related to sports medicine.
5. Application Deadline: Must be post marked by May 13, 2018 See Mrs. Kelzer for an application.
I’m delighted to announce our Helpjuice Scholarship worth $1400 per student, for two students/freshmen. We established the Helpjuice Scholarship to help propel the next generation of young technology entrepreneurs, developers, and marketers.
We’ve made the rules straight forward for ease of application:
- Applicants must be currently attending University or College or set to attend during the 2019-2020 academic year.
- To apply, applicants need to submit one piece of work. There are no limits on the form of this work, but we ask that it’s something they truly believe in and have worked hard on.
- The application deadline for this year is August 20, 2019.
Here is an excellent scholarship opportunity for students interested in attending Ridgewater College. Calvin S. Robnik Memorial Scholarship to students who are interested in the applicable programs which are listed on the paper application.
To be eligible, students must:
- Have a minimum 2.30 cumulative high school or college GPA;
- Have grown up within a 60-mile radius of Willmar;
- Have participated in extra-curricular activities and/or public service; and
- Be pursuing a degree at a post high school institution in an automotive related career.
If students are not planning to attend Ridgewater College, they should complete the paper application. If students are planning to attend Ridgewater College they should apply using the online application at www.ridgewater.academicworks.com/users/sign_in .
March 11, 2019
Ridgewater College has an Open House, Friday – April 5, 2019 for any interested student. Contact Mary Benson at 320.222.8041 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Three Rivers Park District is offering a Pathways Internship Program for any interested student. This is a paid internship opportunity. Visit: ThreeRiversParks.org/page/pathways-internship for more information.