Parent Note: Please check your student’s lunch account in PowerSchool. Numerous accounts are in need of funds. Thank you.
Thursday, May 4, 2017
Thursday Lunch – Pork Chop or Chicken Filet & Mashed Potatoes
- 7:00 – Devotions & Board of Directors Appreciation Breakfast in the café
- AP Physics Field Trip – J. Erdmann,E. Gustin, G. Holland, J. Ludwig, J. Otterstatter, K.Stanley, R. Thomas, N. Voelker, J. Xie
- 10:33 – Koinonia
- 4:00 – C Baseball DH vs LeSueur @ New Germany Town Baseball Field
- 4:00 – B Baseball DH vs LeSueur @ Mayer Community Center 4:00 – V Baseball DH vs LeSueur @ Mayer H.S. Field
- 4:00 – Boys V & B Golf @ Montgomery Golf Course – 2:30 dismiss – leave @ 2:45
- 4:00 – V Softball vs LeSueur @ Mayer H.S. Field
- 4:15 – Girls Varsity Invitational @ Litchfield Golf Course
- 7:00 – Junior parents Prom Decorating in the F.A. Center
Friday, May 5 – No School
- 8:00 – AP US History Exam – Media Center
- Elementary School Field Day
- Prom Grand March 6:30 in the Fine Arts Auditorium
Student’s in the cafeteria along the wall by the walk in freezers, Lori has placed a large amount of containers that you have brought your lunch in and did not pick up your containers. All these containers must be picked up by May 19 or they will be discarded. So parents if you are missing containers please talk with your student. Thank you.
All Junior Parents
The decorating for Prom will be Thursday evening – May 4 at 7 pm. in the Fine Arts Auditorium.
Scholars on the Radio
KDUZ radio (1260 AM) will air the interviews with Mayer Lutheran’s valedictorian, Parker Esterberg, and Salutatorian, Carly Stramer, on Monday, May 8 at 3:35 PM. The interviews can be listened to via the live stream at www.kduz.com. Once the interviews have aired they will be archived and available to be listened to at www.kduz.com. Congratulations Parker and Carly. God’s blessings to each of you and the class of 2017.
Zion Extended Care Help Needed
Zion Lutheran Extended Care in Mayer is seeking responsible individuals to serve as supervisors for both the morning and afternoon shifts for the 2017/18 school year and beyond. Morning hours include 6:45-8:00, but could be adjusted to 7:55 to allow time for the supervisor to get to school. The afternoon shift is from 2:50 pm (or 3) to 6:00 pm. All shifts are available and could potentially lead to as many as 20 hours per week for the right individual. Responsibilities include supervision of children both indoors and outdoors (play, homework, and crafting), serving a light breakfast in the morning, serving a light snack in the afternoon, tidying and light cleaning, administering minor first aid as needed. Must be at least 15 years of age and enjoy working with children, plus have reliable transportation. Interested individuals should contact Katie Baumann at (314)302-6663 or firstname.lastname@example.org.