Mayer Lutheran is seeking qualified applicants to fill the following openings:
- Administrative Assistant/Office Manager (Full-time)
- To be an integral part of the team ministry of Lutheran High School in Mayer and to manage duties expected and requested of the Office Manager through service to the students, their families, the faculty and staff, and the greater Mayer Lutheran High School community in order to prepare the next generation of Christian leaders. This is a full-time position August through May, and part-time in June- July. Click here to see full description
- Director of Alumni Engagement (Part-time)
- To be an integral part of the team ministry of Lutheran High School in Mayer and to provide leadership in nurturing school-alumni relationships while developing support for Mayer Lutheran High School in helping to prepare the next generation of Christian leaders. This is a part-time, 12-month position without benefits. Click here to see full description
- Evening Custodian
- The Evening Custodian performs responsible building cleaning duties; all other related work as required, to provide students and staff with safe, attractive, comfortable, clean and efficient facilities in which to learn and teach.
Our Mission: Mayer Lutheran High School seeks to prepare the next generation of Christian leaders.
Our Vision: As a vibrant Christian ministry, Mayer Lutheran high School’s vision is to increase its sphere of influence by maximizing student potential. By God’s grace, we will increase the number of Christian leaders we equip for faithful lives of service by:
- Enhancing the quality and relevance of opportunities for students;
- Expanding Christian education locally and globally, and embracing real-world opportunities;
- Becoming known for our personal and effective approach to equipping students for life now and into eternity;
- Being recognized as a school of unique and vital value at any price.
Our Essential Values: At Mayer Lutheran, our Essential Values are guidelines for behavior and a springboard for action. We use these values as a decision-making framework as we prepare the next generation of Christian leaders.
- Christ Centered