For information regarding current tuition, fees, and our tuition assistance program, click here.
New Student Enrollment
- For inquiries about enrolling a student, please contact the Mayer Lutheran Admissions Office.
- Access the New Student Application HERE
Returning Student Enrollment
MLHS uses the continuous enrollment model. Current students are automatically registered for the upcoming year, unless they let out office know by July 1. The $100 application fee still applies.
Tuition Payment Plans
Four payment plans are available for paying tuition. All other applicable fees need to be paid according to posted deadlines. Please select your payment choice at the time of registration: quarterly, 10-month, & 12-month plans require an EFT Deposit Program. We do not charge fees for our payment plans!
- Annual: Tuition is payable on or before Aug. 1 of the applicable school year.
- Semester: Tuition is payable twice a year. Due on or before August 1and January 1 of the applicable school year.
- Quarterly: Tuition is payable four times a year. Due on or before Aug. 1, Nov. 1, Jan. 1, April 1 of applicable school year.
- 10-month: Tuition is payable ten times a year due the 1st of every month, starting Aug. l through May 1 of the applicable school year.
- 12-month: Tuition is payable twelve times a year due the 1st of every month, starting Aug. 1 through July 1 of the applicable school year.
- Pre-Paid Tuition Program: The MLHS Pre‐Paid Tuition Program encourages parents to lock-in tuition rates. For more information, please contact the Mayer Lutheran office.
Important Registration & Enrollment Dates
Mayer Lutheran offers rolling admissions where new students may enroll at any time during the year. No matter when a student enrolls, our outstanding, compassionate staff will work to make a smooth transition for your child.
We do have several key dates throughout the school year that will help you decide when and how to enroll your child at Mayer Lutheran. Paying attention to deadlines enables you to have a low-stress experience in becoming a part of the Mayer Lutheran family.
- Deadline for completing the financial aid form at www.mytads.com.
- Last day for returning students to re-apply for admission for the $100 application fee. (It increases by $100 after that date!)
- Date when families applying for financial aid will receive notification of awards.
- Enrollment fee for upcoming school year due for all students. (Increases by $100 after that date!)
- New student placement tests administered. Please see assigned dates for each individual exam in letter mailed to homes from the admissions office.
- New student interviews conducted and course schedules created. Please see assigned dates for interviews in letter mailed to homes from the admissions office.
- Beginning-of-the-year information packet mailed to students’ homes.
- First day of school.
Mayer Lutheran High School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to the students of the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarships and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs. Continued enrollment may be denied to students who have delinquent accounts or tuition and fees in arrears.